https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Gatei https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Gatei2021-07-28 19:10:112021-07-28 19:10:11WU Balance Sheets Financial Statements Cash Flow & Cash Dividend Discussions
- Please answer each of the following questions in detail and provide in-text citations in support of your argument. Include examples whenever applicable.
- Provide an explanation of the three basic financial statements, namely, the balance sheet, the income statement, and the statement of cash flows.
- Analyze the relation between change in equity, the net income, and the cash flows from investing activities, during a period. Please describe and provide examples demonstrating your understanding of retained earnings, in which financial statement it is recorded, and under which category.
- Discussion 2:
- ABC Company had addition to retained earnings for the current fiscal year just ended of $395,000. The firm paid out $195,000 in cash dividend, and it has ending total equity of $5.3 million. The company currently has 170,000 shares of common stock outstanding. Please answer the following questions:
- What are earnings per share (E/PS)?
- Dividends per share?
- Book value of share?
- If the stock currently sells for $64 per share, what is the market-to-book ratio?
- The price to earnings ratio (P/E)?
- The company had sales of $5.15 million, what is the price to sales ratio (P/S)?
- Finally, explain the implication of P/E ratio for different types of investors.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here