https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Gatei https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Gatei2021-07-28 19:10:412021-07-28 19:10:41University of Rice Chapter 6 Creating the World of the Play William Shakespeare Questions
- 1. Describe the 4 Elements the book talks about when the Playwright is working on Creating Structure. Be sure to include the Difference between Plot and Story.
- 2. What are the differences and similarities between a Climatic Plot and an Episodic Plot?
- 3. What are the differences and similarities between Modern Tragedy and Traditional Traged
- 4. Watch the film Shakespeare in Love. Write 300 + words about the film and how the play Shakespeare was writing started out as a comedy and moved into a tragedy.What elements did it have that made it a comedy and what was either added or taken away from the play he was writing to turn it into a tragedy.Use Examples from the book pages 181 – 185. DO NOT WRITE A SYNOPSIS OF THE MOVIE!
Info on the Film
- Title – Shakespeare in Love (1998)
- Directed – John Madden
- Written – Marc Norman and Tom Stoppard
- Starring – Joseph Fiennes, Gwyneth Paltrow
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here