As you grow and learn more about leadership, thinking about your own skill sets and goals is important. Start thinking about your own leadership goals, such as developing leadership skills, learning about specific leader characteristics, and how to develop your leadership plan. For the next few weeks, you will start to develop your own Leadership Style Action Plan, applying knowledge of leadership principles to personal and workplace situations.
Prior to starting your Leadership Style Action Plan, review the following article:
Then, respond to the following:
- Based on your research, the course materials, and what you have reviewed, choose 1 leader whom you admire who shares a few of your same leadership traits. Explain these similarities.
- Identify 1 leadership theory that matches your style, and explain the key leadership concepts of that theory.
- What did you already know about your leadership style?
- What is 1 new thing that you learned about your leadership style?
Be sure to provide APA citations and references to support your work.
Please submit your assignment.
Farrell, R. (2011, August 3). 23 traits of good leaders. CNN Living. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/LIVING/08/03/good.leader.traits.cb/
Leadership theories. (n.d.). Leadership-central Web site: https://www.leadership-central.com/leadership-theories.html#axzz25dDjyMpa
Reading and Learning Materials
Use these resources to help you complete this assignment:
- Revitalizing a Student Organization by Applying Transformational Leadership
- Transformational Leadership Synergy
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here