https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Gatei https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Gatei2021-07-28 19:10:332021-07-28 19:10:33FL International University Causes & Effects of Obesity PPT & Outline
Outline for presentation topic submission:
– Topic for paper/Question being asked
– Outcome of interest
– Proposed study design
- Student presentation on observational study proposals:Students will prepare a short presentation on a study proposal using an observational study design. The presentation will be done in Powerpoint® or similar software that allows slides and recording. The instructor will indicate details within the first four sessions. Topics due 4 sessions prior to presentation, and must be instructor-approved. Review the Proposal Preparation and Study Critique lecture in preparing your proposals. As it relates to your topic, identify and discuss study design and methods:
- Conceive a research question for a selected health problem. State the hypothesis and review the literature (3-4 slides).
- Select and implement an appropriate epidemiologic study design to address your specific research question or the selected health problem. Justify your choice. (1 slide)
- Describe subject selection and recruitment (1 slide).
- Explain measurement of exposure, outcome and other pertinent variables (2-3 slides).
- State your analytic plan (1-2 slides).
- Appraise the direction and magnitude of potential bias on measures of association in the proposed study (1 slide)
- Discuss strategies to assess confounding and effect modification (1 slide).
- Discuss strategies to minimize error, bias and confounding (1-2 slides).
- Public Health implications of the work, advantages and disadvantages of the proposed study (1 -2 slides).
- References (1 slide).
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here