https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Gatei https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Gatei2021-07-28 19:11:222021-07-28 19:11:22CU Motivation Performance in Personal & Professional Life Assessment Paper
Assessment 3 Instructions: Motivation and Performance in Personal and Professional Life
- Write a 3–5 page page about yourself and one of your goals.What are the psychological needs of humans? What happens to people and their motivation when physical and psychological needs are not met?For this assessment, you will explore the relationship between physiological drives and psychological needs in human motivation and performance. Most theorists agree that a combination of physiological (biological) and psychological factors are involved in our needs. You will examine these concepts and related theories, as well as important psychological needs that affect achievement motivation and human behavior and performance, such as needs for autonomy and competence, the need to affiliate and belong, the need for closure and cognition, and the need for meaning and power.Having an explicit awareness of these needs means you will be better able to recognize when these needs are not being met for yourself or others. Knowing the types and range of these needs means you can more intentionally address needs that are going unmet.
What excites you? Identify something that you would like to achieve. Examples include working in a specific career, learning a new skill, or achieving a health-related goal. Describe your motivation toward this goal or achievement. What is the current optimal level of challenge for you? For example, if you have the goal of becoming a licensed therapist, your current level of challenge may be learning counseling theories and types of counseling. It would not be to secure a license within the next year. If you are interested in becoming proficient at yoga and have never done yoga, you would not begin with advanced yoga. You would find a beginning-level yoga class or perhaps begin with reading about the different types of yoga and then looking for yoga instruction in your area. You would set small and realistic goals for yourself before moving to higher levels of skill.For this assessment, you will write a paper about yourself and one of your goals. To help prepare, complete the Self-Determination Concepts and Optimal Challenge and Flow media activities. Use the APA Paper Template [DOCX] to complete this assessment. Two resources provide guidance to APA citation style and examples:
- Academic Writer.
- Evidence and APA.
Write a 3–5 page paper about yourself and one of your goals. Because it is a paper specifically about you, it is best to write in first person (using pronouns I, me, my, and so on). In your paper, do the following:
- Explain your goal and current level of optimal challenge with the goal.
- Analyze both the intrinsic and extrinsic factors that are part of your motivation toward this goal.
- Analyze personality factors that play a role in your interest and motivation toward this goal.
- Use theories and concepts to explain how you might use these to promote your motivation and success in regard to the goal.
- Analyze how this information can continue to support your personal and professional behaviors in the future.
- Use professional or scholarly sources of information to support your discussion of optimal challenge, intrinsic and extrinsic motivation, and personality factors
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here