Manufacturing Resource Planning.
Use the Internet to search for at least 5 scholarly resources that relate to the topic and have been published within the last 5 years. Find articles that discuss opposing views of the topic or highlight problems in implementation and achieving above or below expectations. Academic articles and journals must be reputable and obtained from professional websites that address the content of this course. Popular magazines and online sources such as Wikipedia are not permissible.
After reading the articles, select 1 article relating to the topic and address its purpose, analysis, conclusions and recommendations. If the formatting could be lost from the text box, attach a Word file to your thread, and adhere to the following format:
- Key Concept Explanation: Define the key topic by using a source other than the textbook. Give a clear, concise overview of the essential elements relevant to understanding the key topic. In addition, explain why you are interested in this topic (e.g., academic curiosity, application to a current issue related to employment, or any other professional rationale) (about 200 words).
- Comparison: Compare your research with what you have studied during the module/week in which the key topic/thread is assigned. Note differences or commonalities about the key topic, providing evidence that you have extended your understanding of this topic beyond the textbook readings. Hence the need to find opposing/cautionary/beneficial perspectives in your research. This is an opportunity for you to cite the additional articles you originally researched. Note: All references must be used at some point in the body of your main submission and replies. References without application to your narratives will be discounted. This section must be at least 300 words.
- Article Summary: In your own words, provide a clear and concise summary of the article you selected. This section must be at least 200 words.
- Application: Specifically state how the key topic has been applied to real-world businesses or describe the potential the key topic must influence today’s business world. Consider also the potential for overstating expectations. Your application must possess a professional rationale that demonstrates the significance of the key topic. This section must be at least 300 words.
- Annotated Bibliography: Cite the articles you researched in current APA format. An annotation must accompany each citation. Each annotation will consist of a descriptive and evaluative paragraph that is at least 100 words. The annotations are designed to help your classmates in their understanding of the topic. In addition, provide a persistent link for each article.
You will be required to write substantive replies to a minimum of 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be a minimum of 500 words and include at least 2 scholarly resources. Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, outside scholarly articles, etc.
Substantive replies, in contrast to perfunctory replies, add value to the forum, enhance learning, and contain references to any new concepts or ideas presented.
The following suggestions will aid you in successfully composing substantive responses:
- Compare/contrast the findings of others with your research. Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Compare how the findings of others relate/add to the concepts learned in the required readings. Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Share additional knowledge regarding the key topic that relates to the thread. Demonstrate critical thinking.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here