https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Gatei https://reliableessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Gatei2021-07-28 19:13:532021-07-28 19:13:53BDS Art the Rock Garden of Zen Buddhism and Ryoanji Analysis
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately identify significant artists, artworks, characteristics and qualities of various representative types of visual art in the world.
- Choose a well known artist from the Italian Renaissance.
- List the titles and dates of the artist’s well known masterpieces.
- List 3 visual characteristics in the artwork that are characteristic of that historical period of art. Please note: do not address subject matter in your response. Please only discuss visual elements and/or design principles.
- Demonstrate the ability to discuss and formally analyze various examples of visual art.
- Choose a nonrepresentational work of art from Artforms.
- Analyze it formally:
- Name 1 visual element that is dominant and contributes to the strength of the work and describe the unique and masterful ways the artist controlled the element.
- Name 1 design principle that is dominant and contributes to the strength of the work and explain how the artist used the principle to create a composition.
- Demonstrate the ability to synthesize ideas and critically evaluate various examples of visual art in the context of and with respect for the diverse nature of human experience.
- Choose a work of art from Artforms that has a ritual, social, or public function (Ch. 2)
- Describe and explain how visual elements and/or design principles help the work to achieve its function.
this is a link that has nonrepresentational artworks.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here