- PART 1–
- 18-1 What are the differences between the forces for change and planned change?
- 18-2 How can resistance to change be overcome?
- 18-4 How can managers create a culture for change?
- Part B:
- There were three self-assessment tests embedded in this course (Stress, Listening, and Theory X or Theory Y).Please write a one to two -page self-reflective paper, APA formatted with a title page and reference page (if indicated) discussing what you may have learned about yourself, or what might have surprised you about yourself, after completing the self-assessments.If you had someone else complete the Listening self-assessment about you, how close were the scores? Based on the results of the self-assessment tests, do you plan to make any changes or do anything differently?
PART C–Please read the Case Study “Antigone” and answer four (4) of the following seven (7) questions. Make sure your responses are in complete sentences, your own words, with a minimum of three sentences for each question.
- What made Antigone think that she could defy authority in her city?
- What are Antigone’s justifications for her actions?
- Why does Haemon, Creon’s son, attempt to change his father’s mind?
- What mistakes in judgment does Creon make?
- What kind of gender issues impact leadership today?
- How might experiences and situations from childhood affect one’s leadership style, ethics, and use of power as adults?
- What justification does Creon give or denying burial to Polyneices?
- Gender stereotyping PRESENTATION
Each presentation should contain no more than 14 slides and no less than 12. Use one (1) slide for the Title page and one (1) for the Reference page. APA format should be applied to the Reference slide with a minimum of five (5) scholarly/business references in APA format. (Wikipedia may not be used). Note: Students should keep the text on each slide short and to the point. As a general guide, remember the 5/5 Rule: no more than five words per line of text, five lines of text per slide. Presentation time should be 12 – 15 minutes.
It is also expected that students will add to the content of their slides during the voice-over, for interest, and as the audience can read. A few things:
1. Make sure you clearly define your problem/issue and how it affects the workplace.
2. Review what other scholars suggest to alleviate or minimize the problem/issue. You will see that while some scholars are in full agreement, others will have other suggestions.
3. Be clear in your practical application of correcting or minimizing the problem/issue. Make sure your recommendations are measurable: S M A R T: specific, measurable, attainable, reasonable, and timely.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here