In your proposal, you will provide an introduction to your topic and an academic basis for studying it. This involves a brief summary of important statistics, why other people should find it relevant, and references to two peer-reviewed sociological articles that address your topic.
A peer-reviewed sociological article is one that
- describes the process and results of a formal sociological study,
- has been reviewed by other sociologists for its substantive content, and
- has been published in an academic journal.
- News media, mainstream or otherwise, does not count and will not be accepted.
- You can find these articles through Google Scholar or in a university library.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here